Saturday November 17
from 2.30 to 4.30
at Westbury Park Methodist Church.
Our Christmas Fair is a community event and this year is on Saturday 17th November at Westbury Park Methodist Church, 2.30pm. Whether it’s shopping for Christmas presents, a range of activities for the children, or chance to catch up with your friends over fresh coffee, tea and cake – there will be something for everyone. Father Christmas is planning to pop in too!
The WI are bringing along delicious homemade preserves, stationary and Christmas decorations; White Tree Preschool, Brownies & Beavers have been busy creating gifts & a wide range of activities for children to join in.
This year, we have 4 local artists with a range of products joining us:
• Priscilla Sorapure – Paintings and calligraphy
• Sarah Cowper – Giclee prints and cards, Bristol Impressionist Calendars
• Rupert Andrews – Unique crackle glaze ceramics
• Rosie Cannings – ‘Mipty and Spud’ textile creations
This year, we are raising money for 2 charities:
Bristol North West Foodbank https://www.bristolnorthwestfoodbank.org.uk/ providing emergency food and support for local people when in crisis and
Help Bristol’s Homeless https://helpbristolshomeless.co.uk/ Bristol’s supporting Bristol’s homeless providing temporary accommodation until a permanent home is found.
Entry to the event is 50p per adult or a donation of a can of food for the Bristol Foodbank, children free.
Christmas Fair – how the congregation can help…..
• To save the date, plan to come, tell your friends!
• Offer to help with a stall for a hour during the fair?
Donations – any of the following:
· Raffle – Contributions of quality items (non-perishable and good sell by date!) for a luxury food hamper
· Tombola – make a ‘jolly jar’ or donate a bottle or jar
(non-alcoholic please). Could be a bottle of bubble bath, elderflower, lemonade, jam etc.
• Cakes – make a cake, traybake or cookies for the cake stall or mince pies for refreshments
• Gifts – Quality items for the gift stall
• ‘Christmas Cracker!’ – Do you have any Christmas themed item that you’d like to ‘pass on’/ ‘recycle’?!!! Now’s your chance!
For Further Information and offers of help, please contact:
Alison Grant 07754 803660 Lin Anderson 9424342 Mary Knight 9247018
We look forward to seeing you!